How often you should replace your vacuum cleaner mostly depends on the model you have. Vacuum cleaners bought from superstores have a life span of 5 to 8 years.
To get a vacuum that will last more than eight years, then you have to spend more money on it. Its lifespan largely depends on your personal use rather than the brand’s quality.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here
The Right Time to Replace Your Vacuum
The most comfortable time to jump into buying a new vacuum cleaner its when the cleaner isn't picking up dirt the way it should. Even if your vacuum is more than eight years old and its functioning appropriately, it doesn't mean its yet the right time to trap it. Always consider how much it would cost you to fix the existing one before opting to spend several hundred dollars on a new vacuum cleaner.
Chances may be that the cleaner has just clogged or needs some parts replaced, fixing does break the bank as much as buying a new cleaner. Spending some time troubleshooting a problem in the vacuum cleaner costs nothing when it turns out that no replacing is needed. It is essential to check on the items highlighted below before tossing that old vacuum.
• Check all hoses and make sure none is clogged, there is an easy way to unclog the hoses in a pinch.
• Replace any damaged filters, damaged filters the inflow of air leading to the suction not picking up enough dust and air.
• Clean your vacuum often as sometimes there are chances that the vacuum needs just a little solid scrubbing.
• Check on the drive belt. Drive belts should be replaced when overstretched or dry rotted.
Vacuum Cleaners that Lasts the Longest
The longest-serving vacuum cleaners to choose are the bagged style ones. Many people think that Dyson does not lose suction; hence are the best vacuum cleaners, but they are not. Vacuum cleaners that I find the most convenient to consider when in need of buying one are:-
1. Oreck Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
Riccar company is different from the other companies that most times fret due to selling a high number of vacuums. Performance is often at the core of every appliance that the Riccar company makes. It is a unique vacuum cleaner with a 2-stage motor designed to offer ease of use and maximize its cleaning performance.
Its body restyled in such a way that it offers excellent airflow. Also, it comes with a self-sealing HEPA media bag system and a lifetime belt. It's modified with a surface selector that allows choosing between carpets, rugs, and bare floors. Additional features on the cleaner a six years warranty, rubber wheels, a 40-ft cord, and a headlamp.
• Easy and convenient to transport to various rooms.
• Comes with a deluxe handle touch grip.
• The cleaner as a six-stage filtration system.
• The cleaner has the most extended shelf life.
• More expensive.
• Gets clogged easily
2. Miele Classic C1 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is specially made for a house with multiple designs, cleaning at most four types of floors. Miele Classic C1 is a highly manoeuvrable bagged vacuum cleaner with six different suction levels that range from turbo power to whisper-quiet. It is convenient for quick and easy access to supplied cleaning accessories.
• Easy to use on multiple surfaces.
• It has different suction levels for essential cleaning performance.
• It is installed with rotatable swivel casters for easy manoeuvrability.
• The cleaner has a sleek design
• High maintenance cost.
• The vacuum has no place for storing tools onboard
3. Sebo Automatic X7 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
It is an intelligent all-rounded vacuum cleaner designed for any type of floor, whether carpets, hardwoods, rugs or bare floors. It has a set automatically brush installed to the optimum for shifting different floor settings. The cleaner features the S-Class filtration, which is the latest generation of the allergy-friendly vacuums. It is always the right choice to use for local stain removal.
• Quick and easy to maintain.
• Durable and cleaning effectiveness.
• User and service are friendly
• The cleaner has a short cord.
• Has no LED lights.
• The appliance is prone to damage
In case no options help your vacuum to clean better, its the right time to upgrade. It can be a blessing in disguise, although bad news for your bank account. Recently, vacuum cleaners and their appliances have changed a lot.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here