The cyclone technology is currently being used by vacuum companies as a marketing gimmick, persuading customers to make a purchase. Most companies are at the forefront in unveiling vacuum cleaners that feature the cyclone technology. Vacuums installed with a cyclone technology eliminates the need for either changing or washing filters; therefore, they never lose suction.
Why Cyclone Technology Never Cause Clogging in Filters, Never Lose Suction
In the past, dirt, debris, and pet hair got sucked by vacuums. Some air would eventually escape through the back of the pack, acting as additional filters. The warm air that escapes would make the whole cleaning process less efficient, making the place still dusty. With new technology evolving each day, the cyclone technology is the most effective way one can use to separate air from dirt.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here
In cyclonic vacuums, the air vacuumed passes through the machine in a spinning motion and not in a straight line as in old models. It encourages separation of dust that eventually collects at the bottom of the bin. The cyclone technology vacuums are available in bagless models only. Most of these models have multiple small cyclones that the process more efficient.
Some Of The Benefits Of The Cyclone Never Lose Suction Technology To Vacuum Cleaners And Filters
a. The vacuum has consistent suction power; hence you will never lose suction while vacuum cleaning your home.
b. It is easy to empty the bags as they have a large dust capacity.
c. More dirt and dust accumulate in the bin rather than in filters. The containers sustain the flow of air needed for powerful suction.
d. It saves time and cost as the cleaner can suck up dirt faster and in an efficient way than a non-cyclone model. Cyclone models also do not require much servicing.
e. The cyclone made filters minimises the outbreak of allergies whilst vacuuming.
Top Vacuum Cleaners Designed With Cyclone Never Lose Suction Technology
1. Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum
The vacuum comes with numerous attachments in it. You might think you have accidentally purchased an old model not unless you carefully close-check. A cinetic big ball animal vacuum can fit nicely into a frame of traditional Dysons. It has lots of meaningful differences you can't distinguish easily.
• It is the best vacuum for deep cleaning, great for picking up fine particles.
• The vac has many attachments that allow you to clean up anything.
• The machine has a long brush roll that entangles most pet hairs without getting stuck in the bristles.
• Its performance is cheaper than the minimal competition in the market.
• Its pivoting wheels do not function smoothly, making it hard for the vacuum to rest in a good position.
2. Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum
Dyson multi-floor canister vacuum performs optimum and powerful all-round cleaning at your home. The vacuum is efficient and comes with a cyclone technology that enables it to pick fine dust and debris without clogging. Unlike conventional vacuums, this machine is suitable for dust separation.
• The vacuum has an adjustable dual-mode cleaner for removing dirt in any floor type.
• Its handle articulation is excellent to control and can rotate in any direction.
• The cleaner has an ultra-slim profile that can reach all awkward gaps.
• It has an advanced filtration system with no replaceable or washable filters.
• The vacuum can fall over anytime when knocked.
3. Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum
This canister vacuum can clean all floor types with extra tools for cleaning homes with pets. It is the only vacuum manufactured by Dyson that can pick itself back when toppled, other vacuums when they fall they remain in that position until you erect it. The vacuum comes installed with two-tier radial cyclones that dismiss dirt and allergens from any type of floor.
• It has self-righting such that it gets back up when toppled.
• Its handles are articulate, and versatile for any type of cleaning.
• Its wand is long enough about 1.25m, for cleaning hard to reach places.
• It comes with a 2-years warranty, and Dyson experts carry out any repairs.
• The cleaner overheats quickly and can shut down after deep cleanings.
• It does not collect hair and dust evenly.
That is all you need to know about cyclone technology. You can now easily purchase a perfect vacuum cleaner without having any confusion on which cleaners are the best. When you decide to buy a vacuum, always choose these cyclonic vacuums as they play a crucial role in maintaining general cleanliness and air quality at your home. This new unique technology is a thing to admire from a standpoint.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here