So let’s dive straight into the matter with no FLUFF or FILLER! By the way, isn’t that why you are reading this article, to know the differences between quantum and rainbow vacuum with no stone left unturned? Yes?
So here’s what you’d be learning from this article today:
•The ups and downs of utilizing water filtration in vacuum cleaners
•How useful is the quantum vacuum, compare to the rainbow system
So let's start with what makes these types of vacuum water filtration based. Water filtration vacuums like quantum and rainbow have a lot of distinctive features that stand out. Especially the fact that they use water as the filter, which makes it easy for these vacuums to filter things properly, thereby leading to pure air without any loss of suction.
Unlike most vacuum cleaners, the dirt sucked into the vacuum goes directly into the water, not in a filter. Moreover, you can maximize their usefulness when picking the best water filtration vacuum cleaners.
What are the Features of Quantum and Rainbow Vacuum?
Most water-based vacuums are known concerning their maneuverability. This ease of movement emanates from the high number of onboard tools and products with them. The quantum vacuum has the entire accessory in the rainbow vacuum:
•Separator cleaning brush
•Water bowl cleaning brush
Rainbow system comes with additional proprietary fragrances like orange, violet, Siberian pine, eucalyptus, apple blossom, spice, mulberry, lemon, spice, vanilla, or gardenia. It also comes with a refrigerator twirl cleaner to assist in cleaning the back of your refrigerator and also underneath your washing machine. The following accessories come with a rainbow vacuum:
•Jetpad: hard floor mop tool.
•Aquamate: can turn the vacuum into a carpet cleaner.
•Minijet: this tool comes handy for cleaning the upholstery.
•Rainbow Mate IL: this tool generates a scent.
•Rainbow Mate: this tool comes handy when cleaning mattresses, car interiors, and carpeted stairways.
•Rainjet: this tool helps in cleaning linoleum and tiles.
•Rainmate: this tool acts as an air humidifier.
Excluding the financial cost, the Rainbow vacuum outperforms the Quantum vacuum in accessories.
The quantum vacuum has a 5-year warranty and Rainbow has just 4 years while the motor has 8 years.
The quantum vacuum has a 100 oz tank. Typically, the typical tank for the rainbow vacuum is 80 oz. Nevertheless, you can extend the tank by purchasing a separate XL tank. Both tanks are easily replaced and they are tough.
The quantum vacuum exerts just 850 watts while compared to the Rainbow vacuum which needs over 1150 watts.
What to compare when choosing which?
Uses fresh water as a filter
Uses an HEPA filter
Multifaceted design that ensures a wider reach.
• A rubber-made bumper that protects the wall and furniture from destruction.• Also, the brush is made in a circular form with active edges that enables you tough debris.
• You can expect a wholesome and natural treatment with such a machine as it does not use HEPA, paper filters, or sponge that normally creates clogs and debris.
• It is designed in a way that stores the power and momentum or the flow of air consistently which is the reason it uses freshwater similar to a filter.
• Since it doesn't require components like a sponge, filters, etc., it will not have to deal with the problems of dealing with clogged filters, and the maintenance & replacement of components every 2-3 years thereabout.• It also employs patented Micro-Silver Tech that has gone through the immense tests in the lab which proves it can reduce germs, fungi, bacteria, and mold by over 99%.
• This is ideal for allergy and asthmatic patients.• It is a combination of both water and HEPA filter system which ensures you breathe clean air by purifying the one on your home's atmosphere.
Compare the pros & cons
Quantum Vacuum Pros
• Compact and Handy
• Has a powerful suction
• Comes with an air sterilizing feature
• Great warranty
Rainbow Vacuum Pros
• Excellent air purifier mechanism
• Removes pet hair without letting them back into the atmosphere
• No need of purchasing a filter, as it has a reusable filter
• Has a hand tool for operating it easily
• Good warranty
Quantum Vacuum Cons
• Sometimes it shuts down after the tank is full of dirty water.
• Doesn’t come with an exhaust filter; some see this as a flaw to the design
• Doesn’t come with height adjustment feature nor special carpet attachments
Rainbow Vacuum Cons
• Doesn’t clean fast
• It has a big cord that could get entangled.
• Quite expensive
• It is heavy, thereby it gets difficult to carry around
Did you enjoy reading this article? Was it helpful to you?
After much analysis and reviews, I warmly recommend the Quantum Vacuum, especially if you don't need all the fancy accessories Rainbow Vacuum offers. The Quantum vacuum has a lot of admirable qualities like excellent suction, affordable, great warranty, quality materials and lots of onboard attachments (although some deny this fact).
Okay, it's your turn!
Which vacuum do you think is better? Please let us know in the comments! If you enjoyed this post, please share gracefully!!! ~Remember sharing is caring! ~