Hydration as you already know is very essential to the effective running of the body system. As humans, we are tasked with a lot of daily activities that go a long way in depleting the water content in our body, hence requiring a momentary top-up to sustain balance or in more scientific parlance, homeostasis.
For many, taking in fluids is a problem. They have to imbibe some extreme strategies to keep up with their goal of replenishing their bodies with enough fluids. Most times, the problem could be that the fluids when stored in their bottles or containers barely maintain the initial temperature, hence making it less satisfying to drink.
Hydration companies have figured out this gap and in their usual way of providing solutions to every problem, there has been a rise in the production of more advanced vessels that promises to maintain the integrity of the liquids being stored in it. This is where vacuum-sealed bottles come into play.
Insert your tweetable quote/phrase here
In this article, we will be discussing everything you need to know about vacuum sealed and eventually reviewing some topnotch vacuum-sealed bottles that you could try out.
98% The information provided has been checked for accuracy by our team
We are always trying to provide the high quality articles!
If you have any issues, just get in touch with our friendly support team to report incorrect information. Many Thanks!
Why You Need Vacuum-Sealed Bottles
Sometimes people ask, what's the point of getting vacuum-sealed bottles that are relatively more expensive than the regular ones? The answer is simply that, the vacuum-sealed bottles offer benefits that supersede the cost. Here are a few reasons why you should invest in buying vacuum-sealed bottles.
● Helps Maintain The Temperature Of A Beverage
Let's say you go for a jog, and you carry a water bottle with you to drink when you have your water break. 45 minutes after the jog, you take out your bottle, open the lid, and bring toward your mouth, only to discover that the cold water you initially stored in it has gone warm. How would that make you feel? Disappointed, I bet.
At that moment all you would probably yearn for is cold water, meandering down your throat, but because of the low-budget container you used in storing it, you are met with warm water. Vacuum-sealed bottles are well designed to ensure the temperature of the liquid stored in it remains the same for a long time.
● It Is Not Toxic
In recent times, it was discovered that most plastics used in producing water bottles contain a harmful chemical called bisphenol A(BPA). BPA has been linked to being the cause of health problems like Alzheimer's, reproductive problems, immune system problems, etc.
Because of the toxicity of that compound, companies in the line of producing compact water bottles have switched to using a different material which is steel. The steel used for producing vacuum-sealed bottles is food grade that won't tamper with the content of the bottle in any way.
● It Doesn't Tamper With The Flavour
When you store your water or beverage, you want to come back to a drink that hasn't been altered by the make-up of the bottles. Some of these low budget bottles release a part of themselves, especially when the drink is hot; therefore, affecting the taste of the drink.
With vacuum-sealed bottles on the other hand, what you preserved in it is what you will get. There is no tampering with the flavour of the drink. So you rest assured of that much quality.
With the points emphasized above, you can see why it is a worthy investment to buy vacuum-sealed bottles as opposed to the regular bottles.
How Do Vacuum-Sealed Bottles Maintain The Temperature Of Drinks?
Vacuum-sealed flasks maintain the temperature of the drinks by an interplay of a whole lot of factors. These factors are attributed to the design of the bottles. The factors include the screw-on stopper on the lid of the bottle, the double wall stainless layer, the vacuum, etc.
The screw-on stopper helps to ensure that no air gets into the vacuum-sealed bottle, hence causing a shift in the temperature of the drink. The double wall stainless steel, which makes up the outer layer and the inner layer helps ensure that heat is not transferred from the outer layer to the inner layer, and also ensure that the temperature inside the bottle is maintained - this is due to the insulative property of the bottle.
With all these factors in play, it comes as no surprise that the temperature of the drink could be maintained without any issue whatsoever.
So whether you put a cold drink in the vacuum-sealed bottle or a hot drink, you can be confident to come back to the drink at that same temperature.
Highly Recommended Vacuum-Sealed Bottles
Now that we have covered the necessary basis about why you should invest in vacuum-sealed bottles and the mechanism of operation, it's time to get into the highly recommended vacuum-sealed bottles that you should definitely look out for.
Zojirushi Ichimatsu Water Bottle
When you talk about vacuum-sealed bottles that are of top-quality, the Ichimatsu bottle is one that deserves an honourable mention. Everything about the design and the makeup of the bottle exudes class are well put together to ensure that maximum satisfaction is reached as one tries to stay hydrated.
● Interchangeable lids between two models: the SM-TAE48 and SM-NAE48.
● Double layer nonstick coated interior
● 2-step lid release
● 4cm wide mouth opening
● Designed with BPA-free plastic and stainless steel
● Because of the type of nonstick interior used in making the bottle, it is easier to clean.
● The interchangeable lids between two different models make it possible to spruce up the look of your bottle a bit, making it less boring.
● The wide mouth opening allows easy flow of liquid from the bottle.
● The 2-step lid release makes it quite unlikely for the stopper to be thrown off when the lid opens, as a result of condensation.
● The checkerboard pattern that's characteristic to the Ichimatsu bottle gives a certain aesthetic appeal to the bottle. One could say it promotes hydration because you are more likely to go back to the bottle, given how beautiful it looks.
● The insulation technology could help keep your cold drink cold for as long as 6 hours, while your hot drinks could maintain that temperature for as long as 6 hours. (https://www.zojirushi.com/app/product/smtae)
● Interestingly, it also comes with a 5-year warranty.
● There is a likelihood of the bottles being vulnerable in some areas.
The benefits of buying this handy water bottle cannot be overemphasized. To get one for yourself, check above.
Coleman Freeflow Autoseal Water Bottle
The Coleman brand is one brand to reckon with and you can be very sure that their vacuum-sealed bottle would be nothing short of top-notch. It comes as no surprise that it attracts such glowing reviews from customers all over.
● Vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel.
● Button-operated bottle seal feature.
● Designed with BPA-free materials.
● It is your best shot for keeping cold drinks cold. Your cold drink could stay cold in it for as long as 31 hours, which is probably one of the longest that could be attained.
● As a result of the seal feature, it is very rare to experience spills or leaks from the lid.
● The auto seal also makes it highly unlikely for the lid to open by accident. Once it is sealed, it remains so.
● The lid is quite easy to clean
● The warranty might pose a problem.
If you are someone that is big on working out, jogging, hiking, etc, you would be better serviced to accompany yourself with a vessel that assures that your drink will stay cold for as long as it promises. So, it most definitely is a must-have. To get this brilliant vacuum-sealed bottle, visit above.
Thermoflask Double Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle, Plum
The Thermos Element 5 despite its laid-back sophistication and simple design is everything a vacuum sealed bottle should be.
● Specially designed with 2 kids - chug and straw lid
● Produced with BPA-free materials
● Designed with stainless steel
● Doublewall vacuum insulation
● Sweat-proof design
● The straw and chug lids make sipping more convenient.
● The handle attached to the lid assures for easy carriage.
● It comes with a wide opening that allows easy flow of liquid from the bottle.
● It could keep your drinks cold for as long as 24 hours and your drinks hot for as long as 12 hours.
● The lid has attached a handle that makes it easy to carry around easily too.
● It also carries quite a larger volume than other vacuum-sealed vessels could contain.
● The sweat-proof design makes it rare for water rings to be left on the container.
● It is also surprisingly lightweight. Considering how strong and heavy it appears, that's a shocker.
● Due to its make up, it is very easy to clean.
● The lid could be better designed.
If you are looking for a very handy vessel to store water for you as you go about keeping fit, this is one vacuum-sealed container you should consider. To acquire this brilliant vacuum-sealed bottle, visit above.
Takeya Ocean Originals Vacuum-Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle
Looking at this perfectly designed vacuum-sealed bottle, you can be confident about its high performance. Its sleek design is nothing short of quality and it is no wonder, it is well appreciated.
● Made with 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
● High definition insulation technology
● Highly Leakproof
● Made with BPA-free materials
● It assures to keep your liquids cold for over 24 hours and hot for over 12 hours.
● The leak-proof sprout lid allows for easy pouring.
● It fits perfectly to most car cup holders
● It is very easy to clean. Especially considering how easily detachable the spout is.
● Due to its large size, it doesn't fit well in cup holders.
● It could be very slippery to hold.
If you are someone that is big on the aesthetic appeal of a product, this product will definitely get your attention at first glance. This doesn't in any way take away from its quality. To get this, visit above.
Simple Modern Insulated Water Bottle with Straw Lid Reusable Wide Mouth Stainless Steel Flask Thermos
This is one vacuum-sealed vessel that combines simplicity and class perfectly, while still offering its maximum functionality. It is such a beauty to behold.
● Produced with 18/8 food grade stainless steel.
● Double wall vacuum insulation
● Leak-proof lid
● Nozzle slips
● Made with materials that are BPA-free.
● Due to its double wall vacuum insulation, it assures that cold drinks could stay cold for a long period of time.
● The nozzle slips allow for easy drinking.
● The handle attached to the lid makes it very easy to carry around.
● As a function of its makeup, it is sure to last for a long period of time.
● It is also very easy to clean.
● It is not a good fit for hot drinks.
● It could be slippery to hold onto.
This vacuum-sealed bottle assures a functionality that is bankable. To acquire this highly durable vacuum-sealed bottle, visit above.
Which One Is Our Top Pick?
With the list of top-notch vacuum-sealed bottles that we have discussed so far, you will agree that it is quite a struggle to pick one as the king. However, when you factor in a vacuum-sealed bottle that scores a full point in terms of design, portability, safety, and functionality, one bottle that easily comes to mind is the Zojirushi Ichimatsu Water Bottle.
With its 2-step lid and its double layer interior, you can be confident that your fluids will maintain its temperature for a long period of time. Not to mention, the coated checkered outer layer design that gives it this sophisticated look. And most importantly, the 5-year warranty placed on the product shows how confident the manufacturers are in the quality of their product. What's there not to love about the Zojirushi Ichimatsu Water Bottle?
With the different models of vacuum-sealed bottles discussed in this article, you won't have any issue finding one to satisfy your needs. We have just made your shopping for high quality vacuum-sealed bottles a step easier. Take advantage of the information here as you go about scouting around for vacuum-sealed bottles.
By J.P. Goodhometime.com
- 1st Tab
- 2nd Tab
- 3rd Tab